- Applications will be accepted between January 1 and March 20, 2017 March 31, 2017
- Required documents
- Please prepare an abstract for a poster using the template (click to download). The abstract must not exceed one A4-page and may include an image/figure! Save as a pdf and name the file: LASTNAME_abstract
- Please download and complete the application form (click to download interactive pdf). Save and name the pdf file: LASTNAME_application
- Students only: You must request a brief statement of support from your supervisor / head of school (click to download interactive pdf). Save the signed document as a pdf and name the file: LASTNAME_ statement_support
Please email your complete application (abstract, completed application form, and for students, the statement of support) as pdf attachments to email@example.com with the subject line: SAWtrainSuS application LASTNAME.
Payment is due once your abstract has been accepted and your registration confirmed (i.e. after April 3, 2017).
Your confirmation letter will include a reference code which is required when paying the registration fee. Please note that we will be unable to allocate payments without reference codes.
Payment is by bank transfer. Bank details will be published here in due course.
||Early Bird (payment by May 1, 2017)
||From May 2, 2017
|Msc/PhD students ||€600 ||€700
|Senior scientists/others, fee includes single room||€850||€950
The registration fee covers:
- All Summer School events, including one excursion
Accommodation in double rooms from 10 (arrival) – 22 July (departure, Msc/PhD/Post Docs). Single rooms can be requested for a surcharge of €150, but numbers are limited. (NB: Allocated accommodation will be available on-campus and in the nearby village at the same rate.) Wheelchair-accessible accommodation is available but numbers are limited.
Breakfasts, lunches, coffee breaks, one conference dinner
Bus transfer (scheduled) from Ajaccio airport to Cargèse (on Monday July 10) and back (on Saturday, July 22). In case of sufficient demand, an extra bus may be organized for participants with return flight on Friday evening (July 21).
Application period (abstract submission):
January 1 to March 20, 2017 March 31, 2017
Communication of selection results:
April 3, 2017
SAWtrain summer school “Physics and application of GHz vibrations”:
11–21 July 2017 at the Institut d'Études Scientifiques de Cargèse (IESC)